The introduction course DTP Graphic Design offers you an in-depth introduction to Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator. During the course you will get a thorough understanding of all the aspects of the print publishing process. We will show you how to design and lay out all manner of print materials.
Graphic design course learning objectives:
- and more.
We will teach you how to use all the main Adobe Desktop Publishing Applications, combining image creation and editing with text to design the printed matter
What will you learn at this course?
Basic knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator such as:
- Interface and navigation of the programs
- Tools, pallets and menu’s
- Creating documents in various formats
- Editing images or photographs
- Working with layers
- Automating functions
- Making images free standing
- Creating a Facebook banner
- Designing a logo
- Using vector images
- Applying color grading
- Transforming objects
- Making 3D objects
- Making patterns
- Using grid pages
- Using the book function
- Working with text
- Designing covers
- Laying out a magazine, flyer or book
- Making a PDF for print or web
What do you need?
- Adobe software
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Computer skills like copy & paste’ and ‘click and drag’
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation.