What will you learn in this Illustrator Course in English?
Can I do a Illustrator course in English in the Netherlands? Yes, you can!
Topics for the beginner:
- Designing a logo
- How to use vector images
- Applying color gradient
- Transforming objects
- Making 3D objects
- Making patterns
- Drawing with geometrical shapes
- Grouping and aligning shapes
- Using the pathfinder
- Color samples
- Clipping masks
Topics for the more advanced participant:
- Symbols and the symbol library
- Making your own symbols and brushes
- Mirroring shapes
- Splicing and combining paths
- Cutting and editing paths
- Mesh tool
- 3D from text and symbols
- Drawing in perspective
What do you need for this Illustrator course from Art and the City?
- Adobe software
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Computer skills like copy & paste’ and ‘click and drag’
Art and the City certificate
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation.
How much time does it take to follow this course?
This course is 4 classes of 2,5 hrs.
All our teachers studied at an art academy and now work as professionals in the field of graphic design / graphic art / DTP. This means you’ll be able to ask whatever you want and get all the information about art and design first-hand!