What will you learn in this InDesign Course?
- Working with image and text
- Placing and linking imgages
- Basic typography rules
- Correct spacing and using fonts
- Paragraph functions
- Color: RGB, CMYK, PMS or Colorsamples
- Overflow mode and transparancy
- Using grid pages
- Using the book function
- Designing Covers
- Laying out a magazine, flyer or book
- Making a PDF or packet for print or web
Or if you’re more experienced with designing and have previously worked with Indesign
Topics for the Advanced InDesign Course
- Paragraph styles, drawing styles and nested styles
- inline lay out & epub
- typographic en ligature theory
- interactive pdf’s, (TOC), embedded film
- liquid layout and page tool
- making tables and importing from excel
- making fillable forms
- object animations
- cold foil & spot color
What do you need?
- Adobe software
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Computer skills like copy & paste’ and ‘click and drag’
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation.
Entry Requirements: you should be able to use a computer efficiently.
The following computer skills are absolutely necessary: general computer practice, like being familiar with ‘copy and paste’, being and able to identify and name the main keyboard keys, general practice of opening, saving and locating files, etc. Please contact us if you are unsure about your computer skills.