What will you learn in this InDesign Course?
- Working with image and text
- Placing and linking imgages
- Basic typography rules
- Correct spacing and using fonts
- Paragraph functions
- Color: RGB, CMYK, PMS or Colorsamples
- Overflow mode and transparancy
- Using grid pages
- Using the book function
- Designing Covers
- Laying out a magazine, flyer or book
- Making a PDF or packet for print or web
What do you need?
- Adobe software
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Computer skills like copy & paste’ and ‘click and drag’
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation by filling in a form from Art and the City. You will receive this form after completing the course.
If you need more information or have any specific questions, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our teachers all studied at art academy’s and are now working, besides teaching, as professional graphics designers.
As a result, you’ll get first-hand info about the art & design world! Interested in the other Adobe programs? Art and the City also offers Photoshop and Illustrator courses.
Hiermee leer je de basis en daarin tegen.
Entry Requirements: you should be able to use a computer efficiently.
The following computer skills are absolutely necessary: general computer practice, like being familiar with ‘copy and paste’, being and able to identify and name the main keyboard keys, general practice of opening, saving and locating files, etc. Please contact us if you are unsure about your computer skills.